At Young & Young we have been serving the legal needs of the South West of Western Australia since 1957. The Firm is based in Bunbury with offices in Collie. With a team of 25, comprising 10 lawyers which includes our very experienced in-house counsel, plus an experienced team of paralegals, we practice in nearly all areas of the law, which includes:
- Family Law, including defacto relationships
- Criminal Law
- Commercial Law including all civil disputes
- General Conveyancing, including leasing, trust formation and sub-divisional work
- Property and Business Settlements
- Personal Injury claims
- Industrial Relations Law including employment disputes
- Wills and Deceased Estates including disputed estates
- Litigation in all jurisdictions including State Administrative Tribunal
- Agency matters for firms from across Australia and abroad including Notarial work
At Young and Young we promote alternative dispute resolution and support mediation and legal aid. We keep up with developments in technology and the fast evolving laws regarding these matters.
Our firm is still owned by the founding partners, Clive and Campbell Young. From the outset we have been committed to the concept of access to legal services for the entire community. In our early years before the establishment of the Aboriginal Legal Service, we gave free legal advice every Monday morning to indigenous people and provided representation in Court free of charge.
The lawyers at Young & Young believe we can handle practically any legal problem. We work together as a family and all believe that this firm is our future. At the core of our values we still believe in the right of all persons to have access to the law and in the duty of lawyers to do their utmost to make that possible.
We aim to provide a fast, cost effective, efficient service.
Young & Young has no political affiliations.